Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome Luella "Lulu" Marie!!

We're excited to welcome Lulu into this world...she arrived October 28th at 7lbs, 6oz. Lulu's momma, Colleen, and I actually knew of each other during our college days at The University of Iowa and became reacquainted through a mutual friend when Brian & I moved here. Colleen married a true Irishman, Gavin, and has lived here for 5 years now...we are excited to be entering the parenthood journey with them. Personally, Brennan & I are looking forward to hanging out with them during our maternity leave. 

Brennan can't wait to hang out with Lulu and show her the ropes...


Hey, I don't think I like Lulu stealing my thunder?!

Look at me, I'm over here!

Well, I think Lulu and I could be good pals.

Lulu, look over there!



2 comments:

Shauna said...

omg... his facial expressions are killing me.... he's so cute and funny (you can tell already). so glad you have a friend close by....

Stinky Baby Dunne said...

I love the comments on the photos!! So cute! I am going to update mine tonight sometime as well. Talk soon Colleen