Saturday, October 22, 2011

July 2011

The beginning of July for Americans means BBQs, fireworks, hanging out on the boat, outdoor time, and hanging with friends and family...well, we did just that with good friends, Colleen, Gavin, and their adorable daughter Lulu (and we can't forget to mention their super awesome dogs, Dixie and Daisy). We spent the weekend at their house, ate good food, went for a walk by the canal, and even ventured over to the local neighbourhood fair where Dixie and Daisy participated in a dog show...Dixie came out as TOP DOG in first place, we couldn't be more proud!


Smiling for the camera...




Brennan, I gotta a lil secret to tell ya...

I'm not fallin' for the ol' gotta secret trick...
Good friends!



Delicious 4th desserts...I made the fruit pizza and Colleen made the amazing cake behind it.
The proud family of the dog winners!









No comments: