Monday, October 12, 2009

Donadea 10K Run

I was talked into yet another 10K race by our fellow runner friend, Bob, with whom I've done a total of four 10K races with. The weather started out a bit skeptical; I was worried it would be a rainy race and was already contemplating this race to be a 30 Euros donation. I do not like running in the rain. Period. The drizzle stopped and when the race started I had forgotten about the weather and enjoyed the scenery. We ran through a trail forest surrounded by beautiful homes, trees, and we even ran past a castle. I was a bit nervous with how I'd feel after the race since I hadn't run in about 10-12 weeks; 53:08 was my final time, sore back, and achy ankles was the price I paid for not training. All in all it was a fun day!

Brian's my number 1 and favourite fan!!


1 comment:

Shauna said...

Yay Rosanne! Congrats... And, I like that the Pineapple Classic shirt represented too!