Colleen and Lulu came over today to help us celebrate St. Paddy's Day a day earlier...the adorable hats were knitted by Colleen...could our babies be any cuter? As Lulu said in her blog, being that her and Brennan were born in Ireland, that makes them Leprechauns for Life! Colleen and I have definitely found our pot o' gold this St. Paddy's Day!
 |
| Brennan: Hey Lulu, what do you think is in there? | |
| |
|
 |
| Lulu: I dunno, but lets crack open the Guinness before we get caught! | | | | |
|
 |
| Whoa...the brown stuff is strong, I better stick with my momma's milk. |
 |
| Yeah, I'll take Momma's milk any day over this stuff. |
|
We spent the afternoon having lunch, grabbing coffee, and going for a walk while the lil ones slept in the bjorn. During our walk we stopped outside the Leprechaun Museum to get a lil snapshot of our lil snoozin' leprechauns.
No comments:
Post a Comment