Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to take the time to wish a happy mothers day to the mothers I know, don't know, the mothers to be, the mothers without kids but are mothers to others, and to the mothers in my life.

I just saw this quote from a friend and believe it to be so true:

"The ordinary acts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest." -Thomas More

 My mom devoted herself to me from the beginning and gave me an amazing start to life; I am thankful, appreciative, and so very grateful for her love, support, and role in my life and hope she can look at me as a mother now and be proud.

My other mother, Rachel, came into my life recently and I am thankful, appreciative, and so very grateful for the amazing son she raised and for her unconditional love and support.

No comments: