As you may remember from my previous post, I am lucky enough to be able to celebrate 2 Mother's Days...one in March for the Irish one and the other in May for the American one (thanks Brennan!).
I woke up to 2 amazing boys, cuddles, beautiful flowers and a gift card for a massage...heartfelt gratitude to Brian for making my job as a mom so much easier. Because of Brian, the laundry is done, clothes are folded, rooms are vacuumed, dishes are cleaned, bills are paid, the sheets are changed, the list is endless...he is an amazing support, wonderful husband, and devoted father.
We had a lovely day...the weather was a mix of sun, wind, and light rain, so we were prepared for all three. We enjoyed a walk through town, ate a delicious lunch at a restaurant we haven't been to before...Asian food at MAO, shopped, and to wrap up the day, Brian and I shared a yummy chocolate, banana, peanut butter milkshake.
Brennan sat in a high chair for the first time and stayed in it for our entire meal...doesn't he look so big sitting up like that by himself?
Unfortunately, we didn't seem to take many other pictures throughout the day...
1 comment:
I need to get me a Brian... :-)
Post a Comment